September 28, 2006

poems form Zoho menbers

Online Office Zoho members T.Tallent & The Happy Reader sometimes will write meaningful poems like below:
Yo ho ho
I discovered Zoho
I created a doc
web-based (no shock).
With just a little moxy
I tried out 30 boxes
Input a few dates
and I'm feeling just great
But it's getting kind of late
And this rhyme's begun to deflate......

- T.Tallent
It's Monday night, my brain is fried,
But I want that player, so I tried.
First in Zoho, but it wouldn't blog,
So now in Writely, I continue to slog.

It's really cool, many uses I can see,
Plus advantages for you and me.
Open anywhere, no discs, no fuss.
Of all the tools, this is a must.

So goodnight, bloggers fair.
I'll try to post this, do I dare?
Third time is charmed, I hope and pray,
Because it's way too late to play!

- The Happy Reader

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: