- use feedburner FeedCount show off your feed circulation,beside feedburner feed are permanet that means you don't have to worry about moving to other BSP or Blog system.
- only one feed! Do you think that it's necessarily to supply more than one feeds for a Blog?
- write a post with the title Welcome to subscribe my feed,and you are supposed to teach the readers how to subscribe in the content.
- Full article i believe most audiences like to read the feeds with full articles instand of summary.
- put Feed button in the sidebar people are lazy,the easier the better.why not try feedbutton?
- Optimize your feed Wordpress users may find these plugins useful.Feedburner also provide convenience functions,like PingShot, SmartFeed, FeedFlare, BuzzBoost.
- use significant feed icon Anything Goes Marketing has collect some wonderful icons.
- make it default for browser
add the following code between in your themplate
< rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="feed name” >
- submit to any websites the can submit to catch more eyes,add (recomment!) beside your feed name so that others may confuse
- use web-based feed reader most web-based feed readers can display the number of feed subscribers(like bloglines) and some users are willing to public their opml which may help you to promote.
- Attractive titles seldom did i click the posts with boring titles when using rss reader.
- Email RSS feed this make your blog more friendly and professional. i like feedblitz
- display the feed count how to judge a Blog? one instant way is to see its feed count!
September 20, 2006
13 ways to increase your rss subscribers
there are some posts about how to increase rss subscribers,and now i gave my answer
Posted by Yee at 9/20/2006 11:31:00 PM